Nestlé Middle East
Do you run an innovative programme in Nutrition, Water or Rural Development?
Submit to the Nestlé Creating Shared Value Prize 2014 with a chance to win up to 500,000 Swiss Francs (approx. USD 530,000).
Submission closes on March 31st, 2013
To apply visit www.Nestle.com/CSV/CSVPrize
CSV NEWS & EVENTS
- June 28, 2013 Significantly Enhanced Nutrition Awareness among 9-11 Year-Olds through Lebanese Ministry of Education-supported AUB and Nestlé Healthy Kids Global Program – Ajyal Salima
- March 13, 2013 Nestlé Healthy Kids Program – Ajyal Salima Honored by Princess Haya Initiative for the Development of Health, Physical Education and School Sports for Nutritional Awareness Partnership Spanning Dubai Public Schools
- March 6, 2013 Dubai Kids Enthusiastic and Creative in first field visit by “Nestlé Healthy Kids Program – Ajyal Salima” Partners
- February 21,2013 Dubai’s “Ajyal Salima” Children Nutrition Education Program
- September 20, 2011 Find out more about Workplace Wellness at the Nestlé Headquarters (pdf, 367 Kb)
- May 23, 2011 Nestlé receives top environment award
- March 24, 2011 Nestlé becomes constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series
- March 22, 2011 Nestlé head emphasizes profiting from doing good
- October 18, 2010 Nestlé Healthy Kids Global Program Collaborates with American University of Beirut to Enhance Nutrition Awareness & Physical Activity among Schoolchildren in the Middle East